Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Principal Supply Chain Compliance
With projected annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, approximately 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK Space Systems Group designs, manufactures and operates small and medium-class spacecraft for communications, imaging, scientific, exploration and national security space applications. The Group is leading supplier of space components that power and enable satellites of all classes, provides technical engineering services to government agencies and laboratories, and is developing exciting new satellite servicing and advanced space flight technologies.
United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Provide guidance in supply chain compliance. Responsible for the review of procurement files and all associated support documentation for the purchase of materials, components, supplies and/or services to assure compliance with policies, standard operating procedures, contract requirements, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS). Performs duties associated with the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) guidebook for the Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) in an effort to maintain business system compliance. Assist the Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO) with preparing SB Subcontracting Plans and the required reports.
1. Review purchase order and subcontract folios to ensure CPSR compliance with company procurement policies and procedures and all government regulations.
2. Assist Supply Chain Compliance leadership with data calls and analysis of data Coordinates findings and metrics with appropriate management personnel and presents recommendations to address needed improvements.
3. May be called upon to lead corrective action teams.
4. Perform or provide guidance regarding complex cost analyses, proposal support, or reporting.
5. Makes recommendations and leads the effort to create forms, policies, procedures and tools in an effort to streamline the process.
6. Develop training materials and conduct training.
7. Interprets and applies company, policies, processes and procedures, business standards and U.S. government regulations, i.e., FAR, DFAR, SOX Compliance.
8. Assist SBLO with developing, reviewing and approving Small Business Subcontracting Plans and preparing the Individual Subcontract Reports (ISR) and Summary Subcontract Report (SSR).
9. Advise staff of contract rights and obligations, assess and determine the appropriate T&Cs, including flow-down provisions for all subcontracts and purchase orders.
Self-Starter with problem solving skills, proficient in the government acquisition process with a strong knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and agency supplements, such as Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), NASA (NFS) Must possess knowledge of all contract types, excellent organization and communication (oral and written) skills, and ability to mentor junior staff members of varying levels of experience. Must be comfortable dealing with conflict. Previous CPSR experience. Deltek Costpoint, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
BS + 14 years government contracting experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Security clearance is helpful but not required.
Full Time position
Travel – less than 10%
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products – and your ideas – into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: +10 Years