Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK Flight Systems Group provides products and services that span the launch, missile systems and aerospace markets. We are a premier producer of solid rocket propulsion systems and specialty energetic products; a leading provider of small and medium class space launch vehicles for Civil, DoD and Commercial missions; a major supplier of interceptor boosters and target vehicles for missile defense; and a world class manufacturer of composite primary and secondary structures for commercial and military aircraft and launch vehicles.
Orbital ATK is currently looking for a CPSO/FSO to work in our Dayton, OH location
- Active DoD SECRET clearance with investigation current within 5 years
- 8+ years of security related experience
- Adhering to policies, practices, and procedures of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and implementing the National Industrial Security Program (NISPOM) the company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Familiar with the NISPOM and the DoD Manuals 5205.07, Vols 1-4
- Under moderate supervision, administers routine aspects of the DOD or other industrial security program to ensure compliance with government and company security policies and procedures
- Shall conduct security briefings and support security education programs. Investigates security incidents and violations and may recommend corrective action.
- Knowledgeable in the use of JPAS, DIAS, COMSEC and Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (e-QIP).
- Requires the ability to make sound decisions, manage time, take independent action, and provide focused solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information to various audiences at all levels of the organization both verbally and through written communications.
- Must be well organized, willing to work in a team environment, be able to prioritize tasking, and perform in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Must be dependable, responsive, customer focused and possess the qualities of diplomacy, tact, excellent judgment, discretion and initiative.
- Monitors security procedures; ensures compliance with all aspects of the program including personnel, physical and administrative security procedures.
- BA or equivalent experience
- FSO Certification – Preferred
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
Education: High School/GED
Expertise: Security Clearance, Security