Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Administrative Assistant
Orbital ATK is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Administrative Assistant for our location in Elk River, MN.
With annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides administrative support to functional area with multiple manager/director levels.
- Travel arrangements for both International and Domestic travel.
- Process expense reporting on behalf of employees/managers in a timely manner.
- Arrange catering orders as requested.
- Purchase of office supplies and account reconciliations
- Arrange customer visits, work with appropriate departments EICO, Security, etc.
- Administer employee training records
- Handles special projects as they arise
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities including meetings, travel, and department activities.
- Schedules regular department meetings, including remote-access meeting solutions.
- Manages multiple calendars and schedules appointments.
- Associates degree preferred
- Security regulations require that the individual must be a U.S. Citizen and eligible to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
- Minimum of 5-7 years administrative experience preferred.
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail and a self-starter
- Able to meet deadlines, adapt to rapidly changing priorities and able to handle multiple tasks
- Possess highest level of integrity and able to maintain confidence with utmost discretion
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
Orbital ATK Defense Systems Group is an industry leader in ammunition, precision and strike weapons, missile-warning solutions, and tactical rocket motors across air, sea and land-based systems. We are the largest U.S. producer of small-caliber ammunition, as well as a leading producer of medium- and large-caliber ammunition and medium-caliber gun systems. Orbital ATK Defense Systems also develops advanced capabilities for missile-defense interceptors, fuzing and warheads, weaponized special-mission aircraft, and propulsion/controls.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
Education: High School/GED