Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assoc. Subcontracts Admin. - Supply Chain
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more. Orbital ATK - Defense Electronics Systems located in Fort Worth, TX is seeking an Associate Subcontracts Administrator to support a major Special Mission Aircraft (SMA) program.
- Job Description:
The Associate Subcontracts Administrator assists with the establishment of subcontractor agreements.
- Manage the overall sourcing and procurement activities from RFP through production and final contract close out.
- Perform procurement and supplier management functions in support of U.S. Government and Commercial (Domestic and International) subcontracts.
- Analyze proposals and assist with cost and price analysis for proposals in excess of FAR threshold for certified cost and pricing data
- Manage suppliers and take problem resolution to completion
- Negotiate contract Terms and Conditions
- Process non-disclosure agreements, as required
- Monitor and Manage incoming supply of materials to fully support MRP and independent demand
- Support Risk identification, mitigation and contingency planning
- Identify trends, solve for Root Cause and monitor Corrective Actions
- Prepare Subcontract correspondence, reconciliation between MRP system and the subcontract, including modifications or resolution of open commitments and invoice coding.
- Assist in expediting invoices and accruals interfacing between subcontractors, Accounts Payable, IPT Members and Shipping & Receiving Department
Basic Qualifications to Succeed:
- Entry level subcontractor management abilities
- Ability to make independent decisions, be self-motivated, possess excellent communications skills, detail-oriented, and team player
- Capable of multi-tasking and able to work extended hours as necessary
- Communicate clearly, and excel in a fast paced environment,
- Ability to be flexible, innovative, work with speed and agility to drive tasks to completion
- Entry level (1-2 years) Experience with Supply Chain Management or relevant experience in dealing with suppliers as it relates to acquisitions/invoices
- Intermediate user with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with FAR/DFAR
- Associate or progress towards a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- Must be a US Citizen
- Reviewing customer and internal requirements and crafting RFQ/RFP’s
- Validating supplier proposal for overall responsiveness to the RFQ/RFP and conformance to FAR/DFARS requirements
- Conducting fact finding to validate proposed cost and pricing data
- Negotiating elements of cost, pricing and terms & conditions
- Performing and documenting price/cost analysis per FAR/DFARS requirements
- Integrated Product Team experience
- Deltek Costpoint experience
- Understanding of Government Procurement processes and regulations
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret security clearance (not required)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products and your ideas into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you’ll be amazed at what you can do! We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years