Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK Propulsion Systems Division is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant in our Bacchus (Magna), UT location. This position will be providing support to the Sr. Director of Mission Assurance, his staff as well as other members of our Management team at Bacchus. As such, this individual will be expected to review/create various types of correspondence including high-level and confidential/proprietary information.
- Provide administrative support to multiple leaders in a fast paced aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Manage and maintain leaders’ calendars and schedules
- Manage executive conference room schedules
- Schedule meetings, track action items and coordinate technical reviews
- Coordinate various internal and external events (all-hands meetings, department off-sites, test fires, etc…)
- Ensure appropriate meeting preparations are made (coordination of call in number, meeting materials available and printed if required, catering requests, etc…) for both internal and external meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements (both Domestic and International) and process expense reports
- Produce neat and accurate correspondence, forms, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, etc. from verbal instruction, notes or handwritten copy
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Purchase/track budgets for rewards and recognition, offices supplies and production support materials/equipment for the Mission Assurance organization.
- Maintain Department Team Center site.
- Compile weekly leadership status reports
- Answer phone calls and direct as appropriate
- Interact in a positive way with other staff members and be a leader and team player with the administrative team
- High school diploma required; some college is a plus.
- Minimum two years of professional executive support experience
- Ability to work routine jobs with limited supervision.
- Proactive and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and handle multiple tasks and managers in a fast-paced office environment.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Must have highest level of integrity and be able to maintain confidences with utmost discretion.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Up-to-date with advancements in office equipment and applications
- Previous experience in aerospace or manufacturing environment a plus
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: High School/GED