Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Cafe Coordinator
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is looking for an Associate Cafe Coordinator for our Promontory, UT location.
Education and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- 1 to 3 years of cooking, grill and cafeteria experience.
- Possession or ability to obtain appropriate food handling permits or serve safe training.
- Safe and proper operation of equipment, machines and utensils used in quantity food preparation and serving operations
- Clean relevant service, preparation and storage areas
- Must be a team player who can work well under pressure and effectively solve problems.
- Demonstrates superior customer service.
- Able to take direction and work independently with little supervision.
- Able to carry loads greater than 35 pounds, and be able to transport up to 70 pounds regularly.
- Excellent attendance is required with schedule flexibility determined by business needs.
- Able to operate cash register and credit card transactions. Basic mathematical computations
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: High School/GED