Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
Role description & Responsibilities:
The maintenance electrician is responsible for the repair, and maintenance of a variety of electrical and electronic equipment. Has the knowledge and ability to troubleshoot and repair industrial control systems including PLC, CNC, SCADA, and instrumentation Setup/Calibration. Maintenance and repair of industrial electrical equipment including air compressors, generators, AC & DC motor controllers, overhead cranes, camera systems, security and fire systems.
- Utah State Journeyman Electrician License
- Five years of industrial or heavy commercial experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and ambition
- Working on equipment, including climbing ladders to access equipment on roofs in all weather, using man lifts and scissor lifts when necessary
- Valid driver license
- Ability to read and troubleshoot using electrical/instrumentation schematics
- Familiar with machine control systems
- Familiar with AC/DC drives, VFD’s, and servo systems
- Ability to troubleshoot (complex) machine control systems including PLCs
- Experience working with 480 Volt / 3 phase equipment
- Retrofit obsolete components and systems including controls
- Knowledge and experience using electronic test equipment including meters, data loggers, and instrumentation calibrators.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
Education: High School/GED