Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Electronic Technician Integration & Test
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Daily responsibilities will require direct contact with satellite space flight hardware and electrical ground support equipment (EGSE). Candidate will be responsible for certification and setup of EGSE; Electrical integration and safe to mate of components; component and system level spacecraft test activities. Working in small groups or individually, the candidate must be able to take direction and utilize electronic training and test experience to support integration and test activities. Required skills include the ability to communicate clearly and basic electronics skills. International travel to support launch campaigns will be required. Shift and weekend work to support testing will be required.
- Electrical checkout, integration, and test of flight hardware
- Maintenance of Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) certification procedures
- Certification and maintenance of Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE)
- Component and System level spacecraft testing using spacecraft ground station commands and telemetry, including the execution of satellite automated test scripts
- Support launch campaign system testing and final vehicle preparation at launch sites
- Troubleshoot EGSE
- Support RF payload group testing and troubleshooting
- Learn and develop proficiency on ground command and telemetry support systems
- Evaluate and implement Lean solutions to decrease test cycle times
- Fabrication Experience with cable harness and cable connector assembly and repair
2 Year Associates Bachelor's Degree or Military Electronics Experience
U.S. Citizenship Required
Familiarity with Electrical Test Equipment (oscopes, DMM’s, Function generators, etc)
Troubleshooting and repair of Electronic Components
Ability to work on a 2nd Shift/ 3rd Shift basis as primary shift highly desired
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years