Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Financial Analyst
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking an Associate Financial Analyst to provide leadership to our team in our Chandler, AZ office.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for various financial and scheduling functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis on the Antares Launch Vehicle Program. Reviews financial and schedule data received from both managers and the accounting systems for accuracy and indications of cost spending and schedule trends. Maintains and presents documented financial and schedule information to various levels of management. Ensures compliance with internal procedures and DAR.FAR government regulations. Participates in audits and interfaces with government auditors to ensure an understanding of financial and schedule data, methodology, and applicability under appropriate government regulations.
- Self-starter who is able to work in a team environment, as well as structure and complete projects of various complexity on an individual basis.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Power point, and MS Project.
- Ability to effectively communicate financial/schedule/program information within a matrix organization, to various level of management.
- Familiarity with Program Control Software (MPM, Cobra, etc) is desired.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical skills, and presentations skills,
- Advance Excel and MS Project skills.
- Prior knowledge of and familiarity with Earned Value Management principles and processes a plus.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience is required.
United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 0-1 Year