Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Integration and Test
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This Integration & Test Manager position reports functionally to the Senior Manager of Integration and Test and is responsible for leading spacecraft integration & test activities at Orbital’s Gilbert AZ Campus for the ESPAStar Product Line (Multiple Spacecraft). Manager, to be the Liaison for the execution of the entire I&T effort, guaranteeing quality, optimizing cost and schedule while meeting Program and Customer requirements.
- Identify staff and manage the resources needed to integrate and test multiple systems simultaneously in the Gilbert factory. Generate planning to ensure that integration and test activities are carried out as scheduled. Establish schedules and work flows that can quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Ensure that adequate integration test documentation (procedures and work instructions) is generated and released, both from the development teams and the Integration &Test Team.
- Coordinate with customer technical and management personnel for the necessary support required in the execution of the daily floor activities.
- Manage Facility and tooling/GSE requirements to meet spacecraft Integration &Test production goals and objectives.
- Support all required Program Integration reviews (IRR, TRR, PSR, etc.).
- Maintain working/Team environment in compliance to FOD/ESD/5S/Tool Control policies and procedures.
- Lead launch site integration and test operations.
- Coordinate/ support resolution of anomalies and discrepancies (TF’s & NCR’s).
- Support on time and on-budget product delivery by: Reducing/Eliminating “Out of Position” activities (i.e. Perform the work to optimum flow and configuration) and Maintaining NCR Tracking / Closure.
- Perform Cost Account Management (CAM) duties for all I&T work package planning and EVMS reporting.
A BA/BS in Engineering or equivalent experience is required.
Must have excellent knowledge of space systems with one or more of the following:
- 5 years’ Systems Engineering experience
- 4 years’ experience in satellite manufacturing, integration & test.
- Top Secret Security clearance with a current background investigation required.
- Ability to establish schedules and work flows with the capability to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience working with and managing production integration teams.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products – and your ideas – into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 8-10 Years