Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Principal Material Control Analyst
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Education and Experience:
1. Receives and disburses material or parts to internal and external customers requesting material transactions.
2. Verifies material or equipment and amounts against information on various incoming and outgoing documents.
3. Responsible for assuring parts/materials are properly identified and packaged.
4. Locates parts/materials in proper storage areas in accordance with manufacturing procedures.
5. Maintains records of materials received, disbursed, shipped and on hand.
6. Responsible for assuring inventory accuracy and record integrity through cycle counting and auditing of all physical inventories and monitoring all inventory transactions and records.
7. Reconciles complex material and equipment physical/records discrepancies.
8. Performs administrative tasks associated with assisting area supervision.
9. May assists and trains less skilled material coordinators.
10. May move material by hand, truck or conveyor within assigned storage area.
11. May be required to transport material between buildings.
12. Practices good safety habits and maintains good housekeeping.
13. Performs other clerical or material handling duties as required.
14. Practices Total Quality principles and concepts.
Generally requires BS & 9 years or equivalent combination of education & experience.Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 8-10 Years