Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Financial Analyst
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
- Responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, forecasting, and analysis.
- Review complex financial data received from managers for inclusion in weekly finance reports.
- Maintain detailed records supporting financial forecasts and SOX documentation.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and government regulations.
- Other ad hoc activities as required.
Education and Experience
- Generally requires BS in Finance & 0 years or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Knowledge of basic Accounting Principles.
- Ability to analyze data, develop options, and communicate recommendations to internal customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills dealing with people that have technical/professional/management backgrounds.
- Self-starter, motivated to make improvements, and ability to achieve results with very little guidance.
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Basic Microsoft Access skills desired but not required.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 0-1 Year