Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission, whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK Defense Systems Group is an industry leader in ammunition, precision and strike weapons, missile-warning solutions, and tactical rocket motors across air, sea and land-based systems. We are the largest U.S. producer of small-caliber ammunition, as well as a leading producer of medium- and large-caliber ammunition and medium-caliber gun systems. Orbital ATK Defense Systems also develops advanced capabilities for missile-defense interceptors, fuzing and warheads, weaponized special-mission aircraft, and propulsion/controls.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist in our Northridge, CA office.
Role Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for a team-oriented self-starter with strong interpersonal, customer service, and verbal communications skills to fill this position.
- Greeting and assisting with the needs of all external guests and Orbital ATK employees and ensuring that all visitors are appropriately registered and have required badging
- Attending to visitors and responding to inquiries on the phone and face to face
- Answering the phones and routing callers appropriately
- Receiving and signing for deliveries, preparing mailings and sorting all incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensuring that all supplies are on hand, office equipment is operational and common spaces are organized and presentable
- Handle badge access for employees/visitors
- Deliver the mail to the employees at 9451 Corbin
- Route foreign national visitor applications through approval processes and administer the logistics upon their arrival.
- Coordinate with Security to run all background checks on visitors through Denied Party Screenings
- Aide with logistical conference support as need be
- Other facilities duties as assigned
Education and qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications, including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
- Must be a US Citizen
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: High School/GED