Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Sr. Continuous Improvement Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrup Grumman is seeking a Sr. Continuous Improvement Specialist in our Dulles Virginia, and Chandler Arizona locations:
The principle duties would be:
- Independently and within the incumbent’s own initiative to continuously evaluate command media for efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance to latest ISO, AS, and CMMI standards.
- Update, gain approval, and deploy changes to command media to increase efficiency, effectiveness, or maintain external standard compliance
- Independently develop LVD internal and external audit schedules and plans to comply with contract and ISO, AS, and CMMI certifications
- Independently ensure the conduct of internal and external audits through either internal LVD resources, audit contractor, or mutual support from OA divisions
- Facilitate continuous improvement events on configuration and data management processes and products, mission assurance processes and products, and safety processes and products and champion deployment of improvements.
- Serve as the CMMI subject matter expert for initial and continuing certification for LVD and as a consulting resource to other OA divisions and groups
Education and Experience
Generally requires BS & 14 years or equivalent combination of education & experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: +10 Years