Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Cost Estimating team in our Chandler, AZ office.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
The Financial Analyst is responsible for various financial functions such as cost estimating, proposal reviews, Propricer and financial analysis in a professional team environment. This position reviews complex financial data received from staff for inclusion in proposal development and review with estimating team members, Sr. management and submission to external customers.
- Perform cost estimating, financial analysis and proposal analysis
- Synthesize and analyze large quantities of data to create useful information and concise analysis
- Maintain documentation supporting financial estimates used in the proposal process
- Ensure management understanding of estimating and bidding issues
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and DFAR/FAR government regulations
- Balance multiple projects and prioritize
- Meet deadlines
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to develop proficiency with Propricer software
- Excellent communication skills oral and written
- Must be able to communicate financial/program information efficiently within a matrix organization.
- Must have strong analysis and critical thinking
- Years of experience: Two Years, or equivalent
- Operational knowledge of manufacturing, engineering, and business environments may enhance candidate's potential for success.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, or in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum two years experience.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years