Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Contracts Administrator
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Sr. Contracts Administrator
Orbital ATK is currently seeking a Sr. Contracts Administrator to join our Contracts Management team in our Chandler, AZ office.
Assist senior staff member to manage defense contracts, work new business proposals, and perform contract closeouts. Work closely with program office staff and other disciplines to accomplish program and company goals.
Job Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Detail-oriented professional with an understanding of Government Defense contract management. Specifically, experience with:
- Interpretation and application of Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement, and other federal agency regulations.
- Complex Government defense contract documentation utilizing all contract types.
- Working with various Government and prime contractor customers.
- Working with various Government agencies including the Defense Contract Management Agency and the Defense Contract Audit Agency.
- Internal and external audits relating to contract matters.
- Proposal preparation, negotiation, certification, and compliance with Truthful Cost or Pricing Data.
- Ability to resolve a wide range of issues demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Ability to provide advice and direction in areas of expertise.
- Ability to lead project teams to achieve milestones and objectives.
- Work on problems with diverse scope where analysis of data requires thoughtful evaluation and resolution.
- Ability to work under general direction and minimal direction in a complex environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education & experience.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years