Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Software Configuration Data Management Anlyst
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is seeking a Software Configuration Data Management Analyst for their Chandler, AZ office.
The Software Configuration Data Management Analyst will be responsible for supporting multiple activities within the software configuration management department. These activities will include:
- Management and coordination of configuration/data management system for both commercial and government projects.
- Responsible for performing software verification builds using a variety of operating systems and compilers.
- Responsible for CCB configuration management activities to include meeting organization, invitations, agendas, minutes, action items and follow-up.
- Develop and maintain the As Designed As Built files.
- Provide monthly metrics to CM Management and Programs as required.
- Provide support and guidance to others in the form of representation, training, and assistance involving all SCM activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Previous experience working within an ISO-9001 and CMMI environment.
- Experience with Linux, IBM Synergy/Change, Razor and Software Configuration Management tools.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of Two years or more of experience in a related field
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
Expertise: Information Technology