Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assoc. Financial Analyst
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is searching for a Assoc Financial Analyst to join the Finance team within the Launch Vehicle Division at our Chandler, AZ facility.
The Assoc Financial Analyst will
- Assist in the Program Baseline and Review with the Air Force customer (WBS development, budget breakouts)
- Assist and participate in the NGL Follow On LSA “Step 3” proposal activities, including extensive coordination with Cost Estimating, Finance, Engineering, and the Program Office. Help prepare delegation package at the Division, Group, and Corporate levels.
- NRE Cost Development – Coordinate with engineering and subcontracts to obtain quotes, budgetary estimates, and ROM’s, as required to help refine estimates for IRAD, and Capex.
- RE cost development – Work with engineering and subcontracts to obtain quotes, budgetary estimates, and ROM’s as required to help refine estimates for recurring vehicle material for the NGL vehicle configurations
- Maintain Program Milestone schedules and organizational charts
- Coordinate and report program headcount requirements
- Develop, prepare, and maintain a standard sets of NGL briefing charts, and presentations to executive management
- Maintain and track all NGL budgets, participate in monthly, quarterly, and Year end reporting and forecasting activities.
- Special projects as assigned by Finance, and the NGL Program Office
Education and Experience
Generally requires BS & 0 years of experience is required.
A Bachelor of Science degree in Finance or Accounting is highly preferred.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 0-1 Year