Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Principal Configuration/Data Mgmt Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems is seeking a Software Configuration Data Management Analyst for their Launch Vehicle Divisions in Chandler, AZ office.
The Software Configuration Data Management Analyst will be responsible for supporting multiple activities within the software configuration management department. These activities will include:
- Management and coordination of configuration/data management system for both commercial and government projects.
- Responsible for performing software verification builds using a variety of operating systems and compilers.
- Responsible for CCB configuration management activities to include meeting organization, invitations, agendas, minutes, action items and follow-up.
- Develop and maintain the As Designed As Built files.
- Provide monthly metrics to CM Management and Programs as required.
- Provide support and guidance to others in the form of representation, training, and assistance involving all SCM activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Previous experience working within an ISO-9001 and CMMI environment.
- Experience with Linux, IBM Synergy/Change, Razor and Software Configuration Management tools.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 9 years or more of experience in a related field
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 8-10 Years