Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Material Program Administrator
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
OrbitalATK has an immediate need for a Sr. Material Program Administrator in or Chandler location.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
The Sr. Material Program Administrator will perform all program management activities necessary to ensure on time delivery of hardware, software, and services, within budget and specifications. The Associate Manager Supply Chain has demonstrated project management and supply chain management skills. This position will support proposal and execution phases of a large production program with major subcontractors.
- Liaison for assigned program(s) and supply chain management function including buyers, planners, subcontract administrators, customers and suppliers
- Support the Sr. Supply Chain Manager and assist contracting various tasks including RFP development and proposal evaluation (i.e. cost and price analysis)
- Identify and mitigate program risks as they pertain to material requirements
- Establish and track monthly forecasts, risks, and opportunities
- Support the Sr. Supply Chain Manager in managing program material proposal activities
- Demonstrated ability to manage suppliers
- Experience in proposal analysis and negotiation of major subcontracts
- Demonstrated ability to exercise influence and lead others
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Material Program Management and/or Supply Chain Management experience
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally
- Certified Professional in Supply Chain Management (CPSM)
- Lean and Six Sigma Training and/or Certification desired
- Working knowledge with FAR/DFAR
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills with history of interfacing effectively with all levels of management, and internal and external customers and suppliers.
- High energy/self-starter with proven leadership skills and ability to multi-task in a multi-functional environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Costpoint software.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
Skills & Qualifications:
- Generally requires BS & minimum of 5 years or equivalent combination of education & experience
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years