Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Mgr Supply Chain
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Manager Supply Chain to provide leadership to our team in the Chandler, AZ office.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
The Manager Supply Chain will perform all program management activities necessary to ensure on time delivery of hardware, software, and services, within budget and specifications.
- Lead the assigned Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and coordinate subcontract and supplier management activities with other organizations.
- Support the Program Office in ensuring all technical, quantity, schedule, and quality requirements are identified and coordinated for incorporation into the appropriate contractual documents such as statements of work, specifications and contracts.
- Meet regularly with the IPT to coordinate internal activities and with the suppliers to ascertain supplier progress.
- Track actual progress against plan to the program office, identify risks, and areas of recovery when needed.
- Support the procurement organization in proposal evaluation and negotiation activities.
Duties include but are not limited to: leading/coordination of supply chain/procurement activities for specific suppliers, negotiations of subcontracts/procurements, project and schedule management for responsible products, supplier evaluations, Integrated Product Team (IPT) leadership duties, proposal support/management, status to upper management/supplier stoplight charts and Cost Account Management (CAM) duties as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated proficiency and expertise in program management techniques including EVMS, EAC, cost/schedule processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in schedule critical path analysis, supplier management, proposal/negotiation activities, SOW/Specification development, and problem identification and implementation of corrective action plans.
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness to support fast-changing program requirements.
- Experience with major subcontractors and Government procurement regulations a plus.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills with history of interfacing effectively with all levels of management, and internal and external customers and suppliers.
- High energy/self starter with proven leadership skills and ability to multi-task in a multi-functional environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, and Costpoint software.
Generally requires Bachelor of Science & minimum 14(fourteen) years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.”
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: 25-50%
Years of Experience: +10 Years