Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assoc Configuration/Data Management Specialist
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
The Associate Configuration Data Management Analyst will support configuration change management activities, status accounting, ADAB management and other CM activities as directed by the Configuration Management Manager. Specific job duties will include:
- Support program CM Leads in CCB configuration management activities to include meeting organization, invitations, agendas, minutes, action items and follow-up.
- Responsible for analyzing drawing change requests, understanding the impact to the baseline configuration and next higher assemblies.
- Develop and maintain the As Designed As Built files.
- Provide monthly metrics to CM Management and Programs as required.
- Input and/or verify accurate Configuration Status Accounting.
- Experience working with ERP, PDM, Microsoft office and other CM tools required to perform the job.
- Capable of working in a high demand environment as an individual or team member.
- Motivated to set a high standard of work ethic for others to follow.
- Able to maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Knowledge of drawing types and engineering drawing practices.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent experience is required.
- One year of related experience is required.
Required to currently hold or have the ability to obtain a secret clear
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 0-1 Year