Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Manager Program Operations
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking two experienced Sr. Program Managers (Operations) to join our team in Chandler, AZ.
The Sr. Program Manager of Operations will provide operational focus (Cost, Quality, Schedule) for their assigned program. The candidate will be responsible for the overall Operational performance for the lifecycle of their assigned program. This includes proposal through launch/delivery.
- Lead all proposal efforts for the operations team
- Establish and execute all Operations Plans including material, manufacturing, and I&T
- Change agent to improve material flow and empowerment within I&T utilizing lean practices and visual management
- Develop assembly and manpower forecast
- Establish methodology to ensure daily, weekly, and monthly objectives are achieved
- Cost Account Management (CAM)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Business or Related Field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels in the organization
- Very strong MS Project, Excel, Power Point and Word skills
- Previous experience leading a multi discipline team
- Previous experience implementing lean projects
- Experience managing a Product line preferred
- BS/BA degree in Engineering or related field is required plus 14 years of experience.
- 14 years experience in a Program or Operations environment is preferred.
- This position will require FOUO.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance is required.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: +10 Years