Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Cintracts Administrator
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Cradle to grave large and small service contracts administration.
- Must be customer focused and possess: (1) The ability to develop solutions to a variety of problems, some complex (2) Excellent verbal and written communication skills to accurately document and report findings (3) Excellent interpersonal skills to influence and guide contractors, employees, managers and customers (4) Excellent computer skills. (Windows Office suite of products and Cost Point knowledge).
- Identifies service contract performance issues and provides solutions.
- Develops, reviews, and proposes Service Contract Scopes of Work, terms and conditions and procurement packages.
- Represents the organization as the primary administrative contact on assigned portfolio of contracts.
- Primary responsibility for managing day to day performance of subcontractors and enforcing contract compliance on assigned portfolio of contracts. Contracts include, but are not limited to: Custodial Services, Laundry Services, Building and Grounds Maintenance.
- Responsible for developing and managing department budgets that support service contracts.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and company policies when conducting business on behalf of the Company.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in business administration or a related discipline, along with 5 – 10 years of progressive professional experience in contract administration. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM) certification or Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) or completion of the Contracts Certificate Program (SDSU) is a plus.
- Experience with large and small complex contracts and their administration at various phases of the contract performance. Must have experience with FFP, CPFF, CPIF, T&M contract types.
- Must have a complete understanding of contract principles, theories and concepts and be fully knowledgeable of practices, techniques, and standards under the Federal Acquisition Regulations and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations. Can efficiently and effectively research and locate FAR/DFAR information.
- Must be customer focused and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Must have excellent organization skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance is desired.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years