Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Works closely with Engineers to support and improve operations. Assists Engineers in developing new processes and develop new / emerging technologies.
- Complete, in-depth understanding and application of technical expertise. Has detailed knowldege of other related disciplines. Possesses critical understanding of industry practices.Tasks & duties are varied in nature, not stictly routine.
- Works from schematics and drawings. Assists engineers to create, modify, and test products and processes. Meets negotiated engineering budget and schedule.
- Provides and implements technical solutions to routine and or semi-complex problems which require ingenuity and innovation.
- Demonstrates individual ownership for action items in projects as assigned.
- Work is performed under general oversight. Plans, prioritizes, schedules, coordinates and arranges personal efforts to accomplish objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion from a long term perspective.
- Strong contributor to the completion of programs and projects. Provides frequent input to project success.
- Contacts are primarily internal company contacts including supervisors and group professionals. Occasional contact with external customers.
Education and Experience
Generally requires HS & 2years or equivalentcombination of education &experience.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: High School/GED