Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission, whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking a Electrical Engineer to join our team in Chandler, AZ.
Support multiple missile vehicle programs through established expertise in reliability or component engineering in the aerospace industry. Reliability Management experience is a plus, as is experience with reliability prediction software, e.g. Windchill Quality Solutions (Relex) or similar software platforms. Experience with trend and statistical analysis including Bayesian inference, Weibull, etc is preferred. A team player who can contribute to failure investigation teams as well as conducting FMECAs/PFMEAs for various programs/vehicle systems.
- A DOD Secret security clearance is required.
- Electrical engineering candidate with an understanding of electrical and electronic system design.
- Able to work with/be trained in reliability prediction software, and engage in trend and statistical analysis, including Bayesian inference, Weibull, etc.
- Experienced in supporting failure investigation teams, working fault tree analyses, root cause corrective action, etc.
- Capable of working with and communicating effectively with multi-disciplinary teams and with management and customers.
- Documentation skills and experience on common PC desktop applications are also required.
- Travel of up to 15% of the time is also required.
Education and Experience
Bachelor of Science in Engineering & 2 years experience, or Masters in Engineering & 1 year.
Preferably BS in Engineering & 4 years experience, or Masters in Engineering & 3 years.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products and your ideas into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years