Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Endpoint Security Analyst
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking an Endpoint Security Analyst to join our corporate offices in one of our four corporate locations- Chandler, AZ, Plymouth, MN, Brigham City, UT or Dulles, VA.
Accountable for supporting enterprise level endpoint protection/ vulnerability management. Key focus areas will include data loss protection monitoring, elevated privilege administration, encryption, application whitelisting and solution designs in endpoint security. Responsibilities include console management, server administration, system troubleshooting, malware analysis, vulnerability remediation, data analytic reporting and incident handling. This role is required to interact with end-users, cross-functional teams, management and software suppliers. They perform functional analysis, detail trade studies, make recommendations for security improvements to existing processes and technologies, and provide immediate and efficient response to computer incidents ranging from news software request - threat analysis, intrusions, malware, DDoS, unauthorized access, insider attacks, unapproved access and loss of proprietary information.
- Partner with teammates and other IT groups to research, assess, and recommend improvements of control environments through data analytics
- Support cybersecurity operations and incident response team to help in analyzing, forensics, containing, and coordinating technical elements of response
- Analyze system events for diagnosis, trending, and measuring of system health, capacity, and configuration efficiency
- Write monthly and quarterly reports that are submitted to upper management, which summarize all of the vulnerability statistics for the entire OA enterprise
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science, EE, Cybersecurity or equivalent experience
- 2 + years of experience in endpoint security solutions for application whitelisting application blocking, HIPS; antivirus, DLP, and whole disk/file encryption
- 2-4 years of experience with endpoint patching solutions such as WSUS, SCCM, Shavlik or Altiris
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with endpoint security solutions from vendors such as Carbon Black, McAfee, Beyond Trust, and Microsoft
- Experience in security scanning and vulnerability management
- Advanced Experience in Windows 7/10, Windows 2012/2016 Server, UNIX and/or Linux server administration
- Experience with incident handling, malware analysis, data analytics, scripting language and end user technical support
- Experience in debugging and scripting techniques
- Basic/Intermediate network administration or planning knowledge
- Familiar with Microsoft Group Policy management
- Security certification such as CISSP, GISF, GSEC, GCIH, or Security+
- Active security clearance is not required but the candidate should be able to obtain a Secret clearance post-employment
United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ?and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?'ll be amazed at what you can do!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years
Expertise: Information Technology