Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With projected annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, approximately 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK Space Systems Group designs, manufactures and operates small and medium-class spacecraft for communications, imaging, scientific, exploration and national security space applications. The Group is leading supplier of space components that power and enable satellites of all classes, provides technical engineering services to government agencies and laboratories, and is developing exciting new satellite servicing and advanced space flight technologies.
United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible.
- Arrange programs, events or conferences by issuing & tracking information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budgets.
- Direct preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes and resolutions for meetings and materials needed for presentations.
- Manage and act as custodian of documents and records.
- Manage supervisor's calendar and independently schedule appointments.
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related business and expense reports.
- Prepare memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies.
- Prepare, submit, and track directorate purchase orders.
- Record and track action items from staff meetings.
- Perform related duties as assigned or required.
- Assemble and edit presentations for format and grammar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project (Desired)
Written and Verbal Contact:
- Interacts with all levels of the organization and external representatives
- Six years of related experience is required.
- No supervisory experience required.
Preferred Computer Experience:
- SharePoint experience and knowledge of basic accounting and financial data tracking.
- Experience with Cost Point and/or Windchill
- Good organizational and communication skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks with limited direction and attention to details.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree or equivalent experience is required. An Associate’s Degree (AA/AS) or equivalent experience is preferred.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products – and your ideas – into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
Education: High School/GED