Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Property Management Administrator
With projected annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, approximately 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK Space Systems Group designs, manufactures and operates small and medium-class spacecraft for communications, imaging, scientific, exploration and national security space applications. The Group is leading supplier of space components that power and enable satellites of all classes, provides technical engineering services to government agencies and laboratories, and is developing exciting new satellite servicing and advanced space flight technologies.
United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
- Primary support for shipping, receiving, and order fulfilment functions including hazardous materials such as rocket motors and pyrotechnics
- Coordinate internal shipment requirements for campaigns including confirmation of packing lists, logistics timeline, and 20 – 4 generation
- Material planning to include review of component inventory levels and re-order initiation, coordinate with Engineering POCs to ensure parts availability
- Generation of Purchase Requisitions
- Responsible for coordination of all return to vendor functions
- Process vendor invoices and support invoice status requests
- Generation of daily program reports
- Gather and dashboard key logistics metrics as required
- Support all program property audits both internal and external
- Accountable for date expirations of life limited materials including disposition of the material for new purchases
- Support contract property close-out actions with the customer
- Develops and trains others on new processes and procedures including development and composition of ISO-9001 documentation
- Communicates property-related regulations, policies, and processes to the rest of the organization
- Interface for government customers and agencies, act as program POC for shipment status
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently or as part of a team
- Customer Service focused to both internal and external customers
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), ISO-9001 standards, DOD and civilian hazardous shipments, ASTM guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills including ability to learn CostPoint, Asset TraQ, and N-PROP
- Flexibility to cross train in support of other property positions
- Obtain AMMO-62 certification
- Obtain NASA pyrotechnic handling certification
- Obtain NASA electrostatic discharge certification
- Broad knowledge of organizational operations
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with proper PPE
- 3+ years of property management experience
- Can acquire AMMO-62 certification
- MS Office (Excel, Access, and Power Point)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Information Systems/ Supply Chain Management preferred or equivalent experience
- CostPoint experience
- Knowledge of RFID implementation and applications
- NASA N-PROP experience
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products – and your ideas – into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years