Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK Flight Systems Group provides products and services that span the launch, missile systems and aerospace markets. We are a premier producer of solid rocket propulsion systems and specialty energetic products; a leading provider of small and medium class space launch vehicles for Civil, DoD and Commercial missions; a major supplier of interceptor boosters and target vehicles for missile defense; and a world class manufacturer of composite primary and secondary structures for commercial and military aircraft and launch vehicles.
Orbital ATK is seeking a talented Recruiting Coordinator to add to our Talent Acquisition team at our Clearfield Utah location. The Recruiting Coordinator will assist with interview scheduling and facilitation and will provide administrative support to the Technical Recruiters. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that everything comes together in a way that provides an outstanding interview experience to both our candidates and internal interview teams.
- Connects with candidates and internal interview participants to arrange and facilitate interviews; prescreening candidates via phone if needed.
- Distributes and retrieves relevant interview documents to hiring manager for the interview process (interview Architect, candidate resume, etc.).
- Performs various administrative duties that support the recruitment function.
- Ensures conference rooms are booked for all interviews.
- Performs special projects, research, and other related duties as required.
- High school diploma required; some college is a plus.
- HR experience preferred but not required.
- Strong computer skills. MS Office preferred.
- Must have excellent planning, time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple, competing priorities.
- Experience managing calendars preferred.
- Ability to interact with all staff levels in a professional manner.
- Ability to show considerable discretion regarding sensitive and/or confidential information.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
Education: High School/GED
Expertise: Human Resources