Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking an experienced Master Scheduler for our Supply Chain Production Control department team at our Bacchus offices in Magna, UT.
Role description & Responsibilities:
The Master Scheduler is responsible for developing integrated master schedules, key role in the proposal support for new business, and working closely with all functions and levels of the organization on program business. Manages and maintains the ERP system. Present status on key milestones and program schedule accomplishments.
- Prepares, issues, and controls Integrated Master Schedules in accordance with program requirements
- Supports and prepares proposal level schedules
- Advises management on status of work in progress
- Performs ERP transactions on bills of material, sales orders, shipping and trouble shoots logic conflicts
- Focal point for coordination of new and revised IMS with all stakeholders
- Proficient using ERP systems, MS Office Suite and scheduling software
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining Integrated Master Schedules
- Proficient with Primavera®
- Knowledgeable of lean manufacturing
- Earned Value Management experience
Skills & Qualifications:
- Broad understanding of manufacturing and supply chain management
- Strong knowledge of scheduling methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with abilities to interface with multiple organizations at all levels
- High energy, results oriented, self-motivated and direct
- BA/BS in Supply Chain Management or Production Management with 10 years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years