Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Recruiting Sourcing Specialist
Orbital ATK is currently seeking an experienced temporary Recruiting Sourcing Specialist to provide recruiting support to our Launch Vehicle Division. This position will support the Recruiting team located in Chandler, AZ.
With annual revenues of over $4.5 billion and approximately 14,000 employees across the United States, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure our customers accomplish their missions — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation systems for customers around the world, both as a prime contractor and merchant supplier. Its main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Orbital ATK Flight Systems Group provides products and services that span the launch, missile systems and aerospace markets. We are a premier producer of solid rocket propulsion systems and specialty energetic products; a leading provider of small and medium class space launch vehicles for Civil, DoD and Commercial missions; a major supplier of interceptor boosters and target vehicles for missile defense; and a world class manufacturer of composite primary and secondary structures for commercial and military aircraft and launch vehicles.
- The Recruiting Sourcing Specialist is responsible for identifying, screening, and assessing candidates for requisitions, job functions and to support strategic recruiting initiatives.
- The Recruiting Sourcing specialist will identify passive candidates to build a pipeline of potential talent to respond to future skill requirements.
- Perform online research for resume and candidate profiles using job boards, social networking sites, internet research, etc.
- Identify and attend industry events to network and attract qualified talent into the organization.
- Evaluate profiles of potential candidates and performs preliminary phone screen assessments (availability, interest, salary range, relocation needs, and to confirm candidates meet basic qualifications).
- Assist in creating sourcing strategies to target, identify, map, and engage potential candidates.
- Record and track passive candidate data in Excel with weekly report to recruiting team
- Provide recruiting assistance to the internal Recruiting team with responsibility for exempt positions. Requirements include positions in a variety of disciplines with primary focus on external candidates using various search engines including LinkedIn Recruiter, PeopleFluent and other social media tools.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years of sourcing experience
- BS/BA degree in a related field.
- Strong sourcing skills needed to develop a broad, diverse pool of qualified candidates for a variety of positions.
- Experience sourcing candidates with clearances.
- Prior high volume sourcing experience within a technical organization
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience in developing strong relationships through establishing trust and credibility with colleagues
- Ability to work independently and driving results proactively.
- Strong attention to detail and accountability for results with strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Business acumen and quality decision making.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to document processes and develop checklists of processes.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
Job Type: Temporary
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
Expertise: Human Resources