Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Security Administrator
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Education and Experience
Assist the Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) in the coordination of program security department activities, aid in the administration of security department policies, and assist with the daily management of classified programs. The position will work in conjunction with program management, contracts, compliance, program finance to resolve problems, stream line processes, improve performance and program support.
- Assist the program security manager in the day to day management of the various Secure programs.
- Advise management in developing operational procedures for security activities and reviews.
- Participate in investigation of non-compliance security issues.
- Assist in the orientation and monitoring of personnel involved with classified information.
- Act as liaison with government officials regarding security issues.
- Ensure that outside vendors are in compliance with security matters.
- Counsel customers regarding security issues.
- Perform related duties as assigned or required.
- A Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience is required.
- Four years of related experience is required. No supervisory experience required.
- Top Secret Clearance with current SSBI required.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years