Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Mgr. Industrial Security
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Manage the daily aspects of NRO and other IC programs for a multi campus security organization.
- Develop, revise and manage all required documentation to insure program compliance with Customer directed security regulations
- Act as the liaison to the Government for the management of all programs that fall into this area of responsibility
- Manage the program security staff in the day to day execution of the programs. This includes the oversight and coordination with the Information Systems and Cyber Security staff supporting the programs
- Support Customer launch operations as required
- Serve as the focal point for coordination Business Development meetings
- Be available to support other duties as assigned
- Supervise 1-3 Employees
TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
A Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Security Management, Business or Homeland Security equivalent experience is required
15 years of related experience is required and 3 years of supervisory experience is required.
Knowledge of Word, Excel and Windows required.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: +10 Years