Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Sr. Conv. Infastructure Engineer
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!
Implementation and daily operational support for Converged Infrastructure platforms such as new major operating system builds, hardware failures, storage provisioning, restores of data, and data protection. This position will also be required to perform troubleshooting and remediation. General storage administration for unstructured and structured data platforms. Position will also be required to support new O/S image builds and provide guidance to other team members. May require migration planning and strategy for execution of planned migration activities. Other duties as assigned.
- Assist with developing system specification and operating instruction documents, best practice guides and revises existing system documentation and procedures to correct deficiencies.
- Setting up and maintaining appropriate files system access controls on all unstructured data top level exports and shares
- Perform troubleshooting and error analysis for and or all IT platforms supported and implement corrective actions.
- Collect, correlate, and analyze system and application logs for more advanced troubleshooting of problems.
- Works with Service Desk and local customers with more complex inbound daily service requests. Responsible for all Move, Adds, Changes and Deletes MACD work
- Installs complex hardware and repairs all level of hardware component failures
- Actively monitors and responds based on established workflow and escalations. Provides Post-Review reports and assessments.
Must have a currernt Top Secret Clearance
Position requires Bachelors Degree and six years experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
Education: High School/GED
Expertise: Information Technology