Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Perform analysis, design, or test of moderately complex or portions of complex electrical circuit or hardware designs working with data developed by more senior engineers. Determine the technical principles involved, identify possible problems, and compute design characteristics. Evaluate completed design with more senior engineers and other technical groups and make modifications necessary to achieve a design that satisfies requirements. Develop, coordinate, and conduct the test programs required to evaluate the design. May also oversee, with senior engineer support, component supplier design, analysis, manufacture and test.
Electrical Engineer – Production Support
As the EGSE Production Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing engineering support to the component test department and as well as lead efforts to resolve issues associated to the operations of ATE, flight unit testing, and execution of software applications used as part of test systems. Secondary activities will include assisting with the design and implementation of new test systems and/or enhancements to existing ATE.
- Troubleshoot and direct the repair of Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Assist in troubleshooting flight avionics to root cause
- Overseeing maintenance, calibration, and certification of ATE
- Develop and review test procedures
- Primary contact for product failure support
- Be the resident expert in the operations, functionality, and designs of the production support test equipment
- Able to execute non standard scenarios within Automated Test Software and test applications
- Ability to read and understand schematics for electronic equipment and electrical circuitry
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Operate electronic lab equipment for debug and troubleshooting
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Self motivated and able to effectively work in small teams
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years