Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supervisor/Manager Engineering Technicians
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, rel
Supervisor – Engineering Development Lab
The successful candidate will be highly skilled at planning and executing the fabrication of Automated Test Equipment, ground support harness, and prototype assemblies along with leading a team of highly skilled electronic/electrical technicians. This position will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Must have previous certifications in, or extensive knowledge of, the NASA and J standards for Cable/Crimp/Harness and Surface Mount Soldering.
- Must have experience with Aerospace, Avionics, or Military applications for fielding Automated Test Equipment.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of material/parts application for support equipment used in environmental testing scenarios
- Must be able to read, interpret, and evaluate electrical schematics and mechanical diagrams
- Define, update, and maintain a work flow schedule and task assignment list based on work estimates and customer need dates
- Must be able to motivate and encourage a team of technicians in a highly dynamic environment
- Must be able to adjust to changing priorities based on business needs and communicate those changes to staff members
- Must be able to interact with project leads and program representatives to provide status and communicate issues with the appropriate business acumen
- Work with upper management to identify and adjust staffing based on current and projected work load
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Review and approve staff labor charging
- Generate level of effort and material cost estimates
igion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years