Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Part Time Administrative Specialist
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is looking for a part time Administrative Specialist at our Huntsville, AL location.
Education and Experience
-Experience in supporting a broad range of diverse leaders, customers, and executives.
-Demonstrates ability to prioritize actions and plans around key business objectives and distinguish between urgent and important is critical.
-The position also requires high capacity and a strong skill set to bridge daily business operations with a continuous stream of new and changing requirements.
- Coordinates and processes domestic and international travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
- Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
- Creates edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
- Prepares reports, presentations and flow charts.
- Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
- Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of resources.
- Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
- Plans the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Plans and implements logistics for internal and external events and meetings.
- Works under general supervision.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Part Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
Education: High School/GED