Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Principal Financial Analyst
With annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK Defense Systems Group is an industry leader in ammunition, precision and strike weapons, missile-warning solutions, and tactical rocket motors across air, sea and land-based systems. We are the largest U.S. producer of small-caliber ammunition, as well as a leading producer of medium- and large-caliber ammunition and medium-caliber gun systems. Orbital ATK Defense Systems also develops advanced capabilities for missile-defense interceptors, fuzing and warheads, weaponized special-mission aircraft, and propulsion/controls.
DSG is currently seeking a Principal Financial Analyst for our Baltimore, MD Group Headquarters location.
- Consolidate monthly operations package
- Prepare various Group financial reports
- Lead balance sheet review with Corporate
- International Accounting
- Consolidate annual Financial Plan
- Lead cash flow / working capital initiatives
- Provide Division support for key issues
- M&A data requests
- Goodwill analysis
- R&D tax credit analysis
- Coordinate implementation of the revenue recognition policy
- Data analysis
- International joint venture accounting and financial analysis
To qualify, candidates should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Deltek Costpoint and DoD experience are a plus
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 8-10 Years
Expertise: Accounting, Finance