Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Talent Acquisition Intern
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Space Systems Talent Acquisition team is looking for a summer intern to help with many different recruiting initiatives.
- Support the recruiting process
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating onsite interviews
- Source candidates through our applicant tracking system for hard to fill roles
- Assist in coordination of intern program planning and activities
- Create and enhance a successful employee referral tracking system
- Assist with additional projects as needed
- Rising Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Academic or work experience related to Human Resources
- Interested in learning the recruiting process
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivation, and adaptability to a dynamic environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Intern
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 0-1 Year
Expertise: Human Resources