Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
• Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings.
• May conduct peer inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
• May disassemble, modify, rework and reassemble experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
• Some overtime, evenings and weekends, may be required to meet program schedules.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• High School Diploma & 2 years experience
• 4- 6 years experience in production assembly and soldering
• Ability to use a microscope for long periods of time during assembly.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience working on space flight hardware.
• ESD, FOE/FOD Training
• NASA-STD-8739 Certifications/Training and or J-STD Certifications/Training with Space Addendum.
• NASA-STD-8739.3 Hand soldering certification and experience in in fine pitch soldering
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years