Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission ? whether it?s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world?s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation?s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to provide support to our Aerospace Structures team in our Iuka, MS location.
- Active Security clearance a plus
Role Description & Responsibilities:
As a Financial Analyst for our Aerospace Structures group you will be responsible for supporting our programs and plant. This position will work very closely with program management, operational leaders, internal and external customers, and other sites within Aerospace Structures Division.
- You will work with the Finance team as well as other departments on the following:
- Prepare and analyze financial reports and communicate recommendations to management
- Develop, maintain, and establish financial information systems considering such things as labor tracking, material consumption, and total cost on operation floor
- Establish budget and track project cost performance to planned budgets
- Candidate must have 2-4 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required (education will be verified)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Microsoft office software proficiency required, specifically Excel
- Coordinate quarterly EAC (Estimate at Complete) process
- Program cost control
- Proposal and pricing support
- Planning and forecasting
- Communication of program performance to management
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Microsoft Project experience preferred
- Earned value management experience preferred
- Materials and Procurement experience preferred
- Experience in program/cost accounting, and legal/contracts preferred
- VBA knowledge preferred
- Composite, engineering manufacturing, and/or aerospace experience preferred
Competencies for Success:
- Positive individual who is willing to expand current skill set, through schooling and training
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with others at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, diverse environment
- Initiative, self-starter, adaptable, and high motivation for excellence
- High energy, results oriented, self-motivated / self-reliant, team player
Requisition may be filled at a lower level, (Associate Financial Analyst) with a Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years’ of experience in finance or accounting.
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products ? and your ideas ? into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you?ll be amazed at what you can do!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about Orbital ATK
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years