Orbital ATK Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Contracts Administrative Assistant
With annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK is currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrative Assistant in our Dayton, OH location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide contract administration support across multiple contracts
- Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects.
- Maintain the contracts database, including
- Timely entry / retrieval of information to / from customer electronic portals
- Entry of contract information into various company databases
- Tracking of Invoicing
- Tracking of Proposals
- Non-Disclosure Agreement Log
- Support the change management process by maintaining the Change Log and historical database
- Assist Contracts Managers with administration functions to assure contract performance according to company policies
- Perform other activities as may be assigned
- High School diploma required; (education will be verified)
- College experience / Associates Degree is preferred but not required
- A minimum of four years of related work experience is required
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and database management
- Requires US Citizenship and ability to acquire and maintain a DOD Security Clearance
- Deltek, Costpoint ERP System experience strongly desired.
Competencies for Success:
- Must have excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Must be articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK Flight Systems Group provides products and services that span the launch, missile systems and aerospace markets. We are a premier producer of solid rocket propulsion systems and specialty energetic products; a leading provider of small and medium class space launch vehicles for Civil, DoD and Commercial missions; a major supplier of interceptor boosters and target vehicles for missile defense; and a world class manufacturer of composite primary and secondary structures for commercial and military aircraft and launch vehicles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
To learn more about Orbital ATK
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
Education: High School/GED